By now, everyone would be well aware that masks are mandatory in indoor public settings in the ACT for the foreseeable future, including places of worship. All parishioners and visitors 12 years and above are to wear face masks when inside our church and parish buildings.
We would like to remind everyone to:
- Use the Check In CBR app before entering our Church.
- Use hand sanitiser upon entering the church.
- Keep a distance of 1.5m when queueing, waiting to receive Holy Communion or moving around the church.
- Maintain good personal hygiene including regular hand washing/sanitising.
- Stay home if unwell and to get tested if presenting with COVID-19 symptoms.
Further to the ACT Government requirements, the Archdiocesan Protocols are outlined in the attached document. The main points to note:
- There is to be no congregational singing during the Mass.
- Readers are allowed to take the mask off when reading.
- Eucharistic Ministers to distribute Communion in the hand only and to give blessing to children/adults not receiving Communion without any contact.
For more information, please contact the Parish Office on 6242 9622.