At Holy Spirit Gungahlin we seek to be a community where
- The symbol of the basin and the towel is a constant reminder of our model of service (Jn 13:1-15)
- All feel welcome and included
- Personal, family and communal prayer is encouraged and nurtured
- We celebrate vibrant, meaningful and inclusive liturgies
- All are empowered to use their gifts to help our community grow
- Parish and schools work together collaboratively
- We are nourished and missioned to be bearers of the Good News in our world.