We are all called to be Stewards. As a Church we rely on the generosity of everyone in our community to help us fund the ongoing expenses to run our liturgy, church events and build and maintain our facilities. We encourage you to sign up for regular giving. It will enable us to plan for the year ahead and how much money we can allocate to the many activities we run. We also appreciate any amount you can regularly give and thank you for your generosity.
Ways to Contribute
Contribute to this fund via a weekly cash contribution.
The parish office staff will assist you with any questions you may have or you can contact Tony Rose via email. Relevant forms can be downloaded here and returned to the parish office. There are several ways that you can contribute to this collection:
- Direct Debit from your nominated account can be arranged through the parish office.
- Credit Card . The Parish Office can make a charge on your nominated credit card on a regular basis according to a signed authority, alternatively you can bring your credit card to any weekend Mass and use our Tap and Go machines to make a donation for the First and Second Collections.
- Cash donations in the Second Collection basket
- Weekly Envelopes which are placed in the Second Collection basket each weekend during Mass. Envelopes can be organised through the office.
- BPay facility available here.
Please complete the forms below and email or deliver it to the Parish office.