Dear Parents and Carers
Please read the information below carefully. If you and your child are able to make the commitment to this year’s program, we ask that you complete the online registration (at the bottom of this page) which will be available after you have attended one of the ‘Parent and Child Information session’. You will receive a pack with all the dates and other important information at the session.
Parent and Child Information Sessions
- Tuesday 18 February at 1:00pm or 6:15pm
(Holy Spirit Church – 93 Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo)
Commitment and Enrolment Mass Weekend
- Saturday 22 February at 6:00pm or
- Sunday 23 February at 9:30am or 5:30pm
(Please being paper enrolment form attach a copy of your Baptism Certificate to your enrolment form)
Ministry Mass Weekends
- 29 February -2 March
- 14-15 March
- 21-22 March
- 28-29 March
- 4-5 April
- 2-3 May
(Mass times: Saturday 6:00pm, Sunday 9:30am or Sunday 5:30pm)
Preparation Classes – Saturdays 4:45pm to 5:45pm
(for children not attending Holy Spirit, Mother Teresa or Good Shepherd schools)
- 29 February, 14 March, 21 March, 28 March, 4 April, 2 May (please arrive at 4:30pm for a 4.45pm start)
- Tuesday 5 May at 6:15pm
Spirit Day Retreat
- Wednesday 6 May (9:15am – 2:30pm)
Confirmation Mass Dates
- Tuesday 12 May 2019 at 6:15pm – Holy Spirit School and Parish Program
- Wednesday 13 May 2019 at 6:15pm – Mother Teresa School
- Thursday 14 May 2019 at 6:15pm – Good Shepherd School
For more information
Please contact Louise Johnson at the Parish Office email@example.com if you have any queries.
Register Your Interest Form
If you would like to be kept up to date and receive a reminder before our information session, please use this form to register your interest in the program.
The online enrolment form will be available on Tuesday 18 February 2019 after the information sessions.