Parish Planned Giving Program 2013
Our Parish is Everyone’s Responsibility
We are all called to be Stewards.
The Parish Finance Committee along with Fr Mark made their annual address on our Planned Giving on the weekend of 1/2 June.
As a Church we, like any business, endeavour to run it as efficiently as possible relying on the generosity of everyone in our community. The generous efforts of so many need to be recognised, but it also requires that we don’t leave it to some and that we are all committed to contributing our share of the load.
Section 1 Personal Details
- Please complete ALL phone and Email contact details.
- Receipts for 2012 will be sent via Email.
Section 2 Payment Options
Direct Debit or Credit Card Payments are the preferred method of payment
Option 1: Direct Debit Deductions
- To change the $$ amount of your contribution
Use the Change Direct Debit Form
- To start using Direct Debit
Use the Direct Debit Request Form
Option 2: Credit Card Deductions
- Only complete this section if you are amending your current pledge or you would like to commence using this method for deductions
Option 3: Envelope Contributions
Please return all forms if possible by 9 June.
Thank you for your generosity